A question on the DP2M
OK, so finally, after viewing the results that have been produced with the DPxM cameras, I'll be collecting my DP2M on Tuesday. I've had a DP1 since 2008, and it's still the camera I grab if I don't want to be encumbered by a camera. The results from the M-series cameras, especially in BW, can remind me of the prints I used to make from much larger-format negatives. Not the sharpness, more the tonal progression.
I'm picking it up in London, on a quick visit, and the helpful dealer has promised to charge up a battery for me. And the weather forecast is for continuous rain. But I hope to get a few shots of a wet London.
I've downloaded the instruction book, but there is one thing that I can't work out (there are several things, but the rest can wait).
If I use auto ISO, is it possible to set a minimum shutter speed, or is there a default speed that the camera will use?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%