DxoMark's lens recommendations for D800

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 4,624
Re: DxoMark's lens recommendations for D800 Samyang 85mm 1.4

Indio888 wrote:

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Publications/DxOMark-Reviews/Which-lenses-for-your-Nikon-D800

Does anyone do there own research anymore?

It's just too easy to come here and rely on strangers who may or may not know what they're talking about.

Good luck with that!

I think most research very much, I researched all of the lenses I have bought. Both from reviews and comparing online images on sites such as Flickr and Pbase. And I am only an amateur.

And the Samyang 85mmm 1.4....is one of my next two lenses..... $329 for this lens...lol. Check the 'rating' and go on image sites, look at image comparisons with the Nikkor 85mm 1.4 G....which support its excellent 'rating'....

Seems a  lovely lens and for $329 its incredible.

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to. We should try to not wait for life to happen, while it passes us by.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow