How to clone out item on horizon?
I wish to learn how to clone out or remove a blur right on the horizon of the ocean.
In the attached small cut out section of a much larger photo, there is a blur on the
left edge of the ocean horizon. This was an 80 second time lapse exposure, and the
blur if from a slow moving oil tanker.
My previous retouching was never near a hard line, so I am not sure what method to use
here? Two things I can see is that clone stamp would run into trouble that close to a
hard edge, and additionally, there is a brightness or exposure gradient visible in the
clouds near that blur.
Does anyone have some ideas or tutorial on how I can deal with this one?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4