D600 issues resolved in new cameras?
I believe only Nikon can really answer.
That said, I understood that they very recently found a fix to repair affected cameras (all produced?)
IMHO - new cameras currently in assemby lines should be free of issue but are the ones on the shelfs of the different distributors fixed/free of issue ? Likely not.
PS - I bought mine a few weeks back in Switzerland at MediaMarkt, and they told me it was from new batches. I thought maybe I would be OK with new batches, but I am also affected with that. So my guess is that mine was still produced a few months back....
Also I am preparing to send it back since it seems the SWISS repair center seems responsive and knowing well the issue.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!