Future of lens technology
Do the lenses prices reflect how complex to manufacture them?
or it is based on profitability and supply-demand analysis?
For example, 18-55 F/3.5-5.6 lenses are good yet cheap.
But 16-85 (same aperture) is far more expensive.
35 F/1.8 is cheap but 28 F/1.8 is way more expensive and so on.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|