580EX (mk1) FlashZebra mini jack sync port foot assembly.
Up for sale is a FlashZebra mini jack sync port foot assembly for the 580EX (mk1). Its simple to install, remove 4 screws at the bottom of the flash foot assembly, unplug the harness, and plug in the new foot assembly. (I used my 580EX in manual mode with my AlienBees cybersync transmitter. Unfortunately my 580EX flash tube harness burned out and the repair from canon is more then if I buy a working one off ebay).
Sold for $54 from FlashZebra, im asking $5 + $5 S&H (total $10).
-- hide signature --
Take any advice given on a forum with a grain a salt. (that includes mine). Nobody is perfect, though many claim to be.
Take any advice given on a forum with a grain a salt. (that includes mine). Nobody is
perfect, though many claim to be.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 22, 2013|
|Mar 29, 2013|
|Apr 4, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%