Pana 20mm 1.7 & low light
I own a Pana G3 and the 20mm 1.7. I likte to take pictures handheld without flash in the evening under incandescent light. The results are good upto ISO 1600 but sometimes you need to go higher. Is it any use to wait for the new Pana GH3 sensor to arrive (in the G6?) which has better high ISO since the GH3 starts to show banding with the 20mm at ISO 3200?
Wait for what? Stop taking pictures until you can buy the Next Great Thing? Nah.
In most cases a $20 tripod will probably fix this problem better than a $1,200 camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%