Panasonic TS5 --Would it help my Youtube videos?
I have a Panasonic TS3. Some videos I have shot for Youtube have included Polar Bear and Penguin swims from within the water. The TS3 has a CCD, and even though I can set it to 1280 X 720 60 fps the manual says that the CCD is actually taking 30 fps.
I think that the new TS5 CMOS sensor is supposed to be capable of doing a real 60 fps.
Do you think this will capture the moving people more sharply when it is uploaded to Youtube? This is the kind of video that some participants may like to pause to see if they are recognizable in the frame.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 3, 2013|
|Apr 7, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)