I use Eneloop batteries. They're great as they have very little idle discharge, so you can leave them on the shelf for months and they're still good to go when you need them.
One more for Eneloop.
Just avoid "lite" versions, these are not for intensive use.
Emil Pozar, http://emil-pozar.photoshelter.com/
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|