Ultra wide portable background?
Several strips of seamless cut off and taped together with a little overlap then taped lengthwise to the wall and floor.
Overlap so that the overlap throws the least the least possible shadow. Not sure about the wall but for the floor overlap the one closest to the camera on top the one furthest from the camera.
Living and loving it in Bangkok, Thailand. Canon 7D - See the gear list for the rest.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions