MyPublisher Lay-Flat Photo Book, Full bleed actual page dimensions.
I am preparing a deluxe photo book with MyPublisher with lay-flat pages and full bleed images. Their customer support told me that a full page is 14.08x11.08 inches. I would like to know what part of the 14.08x11.08 inch page in a deluxe full bleed page is lost at the edges when using lay flat pages. The preview shows about 1/8" is lost at top, bottom and side opposite to gutter. At the gutter it looks like 1/4" but I don't know if this applies to lay-flat pages. Customer support does not seem to know the answer to this question. They just say that you may loose 1/8 or 1/4".
If anyone has ordered this type of book, I would like to know what the actual dimensions of the cut pages are and the portion of the original image that is lost at top, bottom, at gutter and opposite to gutter.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 1, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%