Question About K5 AF Adjustment
I do AF adjustment tests by taping the target to a wall, mounting the camera on a tripod, then trying the various AF settings.
When I test AF adjustment on a variety of lenses, I find that the progressive steps yield very little difference in image sharpness. This was not my experience with AF adjustment on my K20D.
Does this indicate a fault with the camera? What would it be?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|