vaio s15 win8 version horrible sound: any fix?
1. Recently i bought my new vaio s15 2013 core i7 3632 win 8 version through the sony us online store. i m shocked with the audio performance of the machine. it's simply horrible. Can u please inform me any clue to maximize the audio performance in my vaio? any idea?
2. sometimes i use skype on my vaio. but i cant hear the sounds clearly from opposite side, its very low. i don't use any external device such as soundbox or earphone, i just use built in speaker. i have the experience to use vaio f series before, it was very pleasing experience. the audios r good and skye conversations are just fine. am i missing something here? is it related to settings?
3. if i use an external sound box or earphone, will there need any setting?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 31, 2013|
|May 13, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%