vaio s15 win8 version horrible sound: any fix?
1. Recently i bought my new vaio s15 2013 core i7 3632 win 8 version through the sony us online store. i m shocked with the audio performance of the machine. it's simply horrible. Can u please inform me any clue to maximize the audio performance in my vaio? any idea?
2. sometimes i use skype on my vaio. but i cant hear the sounds clearly from opposite side, its very low. i don't use any external device such as soundbox or earphone, i just use built in speaker. i have the experience to use vaio f series before, it was very pleasing experience. the audios r good and skye conversations are just fine. am i missing something here? is it related to settings?
3. if i use an external sound box or earphone, will there need any setting?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 31, 2013|
|May 13, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions