Which lab would you recommend for good quality photo book? I have only used Apple through iPhoto many years ago and recently Shutterfly to make photo books. Apple was good but I do not use iPhoto anymore. Shutterfly quality is mediocre because the paper feels cheap and the prints on the photobook was much grainer than prints.
Anyone has used MPIX, Adoramapix or has some other recommendations? Thanks.
I have tried a few and find that Adormapix does a great job at a cheap cost. They usually have specials to make an 8 x 8 with leather cover for $10 to see the quality.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%