NX1000 without OIS vs NX210 with OIS
since the NX300 is released, now it is the best time to obtain my first hybrid.
I found some banging deals for NX1000. After my own research the only thing that made me doubt was that the kit lens does not have OIS, while NX210 kit lens has it.
I have not a decent camera and I guess a hybrid makes a perfect solution for me.
My only worry is do I need a camera that does have OIS?
Thank you for the help.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%