I have a Nikon Wt2A & a WT4A wireless.
My question is can I run 2 wireless WT4A with different addresses on one computer?
If so I should be able to run a WT2A & WT4A on one computer as well?
I think you should be able to run the WT4A set up & detect the WT2A???
I'm an event photographer & I'd like to shoot candids wireless to a desginated folder & back grounds shots to another seperate folder, for quick access.
check me out? www.zipsphoto.photoreflect.com
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO