X Pro 1, should I stay or should I go?

Started Mar 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
jouni123 Senior Member • Posts: 1,239
Re: X Pro 1, should I stay or should I go?

Me too in same situation, sold 5dM2 and bought Fuji X-E1 that I like very much. I am still thirsty for full sensor camera. I will not sell my Fuji with 18-35. Question is if I wait for something new to come, or  buy fullsensor, in last case it would be Canon 6D, I have 2 lenses left: 16-35 and 24 - 105. Price for 6D has gone down and picture quality and autofocus should be better than 5DM2.

' Should I stay or should I go ', I choose waiting right now.


 jouni123's gear list:jouni123's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EOS 6D Sony Alpha a7R II Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow