Photo lab with oversized mounting backing?
So, I figured out a workaround. I placed my 8x12 print on a 12x16 (actually 12x18 and will have to trim as they don't offer 12x16) canvas and sent that to MPIX to be printed and mounted. Unfortunately, I have to pay for a much larger print, but I think it's still less expensive than having it dry mounted at a local framing shop.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|