Home printer dye or inkjet? Calibration device?
i just bought a new iMac and now looking for a good home printer to print occasional "keepers" up to 11"x14"
want the printer to play well with the IMac.
And, Im just an enthusiast, not a pro. So around $800 is my budget.
What printer would you recommend from Epson or Canon?
Dye or pigment ink printer.
Also can you recommend a color calibrator for both monitor and printer?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%