Home printer dye or inkjet? Calibration device?
i just bought a new iMac and now looking for a good home printer to print occasional "keepers" up to 11"x14"
want the printer to play well with the IMac.
And, Im just an enthusiast, not a pro. So around $800 is my budget.
What printer would you recommend from Epson or Canon?
Dye or pigment ink printer.
Also can you recommend a color calibrator for both monitor and printer?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week