Tether speed: Has anyone paired the EOS utility with LR4 to improve tethering speed
I had much awkwardness during last studio session where I couldnt shoot at 22mp because of the already slow transfer time @ 15mp.
I just heard back from ther NAPP help desk and they suggested EOS then monitor a folder.
HAs anyone done this with faster results or have any ideas.
Canon should have and Adobe should have : SEEN THIS COMING...CHRIMINY!!!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 28, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4