Serious doubts on the D7100 at high ISO

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Kelly M Jones Contributing Member • Posts: 603
Re: Serious doubts on the D7100 at high ISO

edo21 wrote:

As i wrote in the previous post i've to say something more about my way of living photography.

I'm not a photographer, I am a physicist working at the moment in the IT and communications field. I use one half of my photo production for work as i wrote in a previous post, and don't use to post process anything. This is the normal part.

The other part of my production is a personal research i conduct since i bought this camera.

It's about the relation between the light and the place where i live, Matera, that is not a common place. It's a place where man lives continuously since the Upper Palaeolithic. At present there is a large scientific and cultural gap of what happened here across thousands of years.

In the 400 - 1600 (and over) range here there is the dark side of thousand years of history

at least as important as the sunny side.
I want to thank particularly Hulamike, fireplace33, and Mako2011 for their post.

Wow, I really envy your explorations. You beautifully described your work. I will not say anything more with regard to camera choices other than to say I look forward to what you produce with whichever camera you use.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
WD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Mako2011 MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow