Switzerland already more European than the UK?

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
papillon_65
papillon_65 Forum Pro • Posts: 27,030
Re: You have sweet illusions

Wheatfield wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

Wheatfield wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

Wheatfield wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

No I mean from Rome all the way through to the Soviet bloc. The USA is a single country, it's not composed of many smaller countries, every state sees itself as American.

I suspect there are a lot of Texans who aren't happy with you right now.

So one state?

That's all Switzerland is. It's also smaller than Texas and has a lower population.

No, Switzerland is a country, Texas is a state of the USA, did you not do basic geography at school?

Apparently you don't know all that much about how the USA is structured, nor do you know much about the nationalism of Texans in general.

Oh I understand totally, but what the Texans think and what the reality is are two different things. I'm pretty sure they pay taxes and live under the majority of the same rules like the rest of the states. Of course there are state variations but the basic principles are still the same.

Note, when you use the term "United States", think of it as a literal term.

I'm sure Mr Obama see's it slightly differently.

Either way though isn't that the point?

If you ever get around to making one, send me a PM.

I think we need to work on your geography before we tackle more difficult issues like international sovereignty. Lets get you walking before we run eh 

How very clever of you. I await your PM for when you actually have something intelligent to bring to the table. I get the feeling you are very close to crossing your arms and saying "challenge accepted"

I don't think you're there yet, still some work for you to do on the difference between perception and reality 

-- hide signature --

Always remember, whenever you declare someone the dumbest person on Earth, someone else will stare at their screen intently, cross their arms and say "challenge accepted".

-- hide signature --

For the person who is good with a hammer, everything in life tends to look like a nail.....
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow