Speculation...HS50exr or new sony 50x zoom.
I know it is too early to tell but these 2 superzooms both appeal to me as I have a fuji x-e1 and a sony a57 and really like both. No particular "side" is favored but I am wondering what the feeling out there is in comparing these 2....image quality and auto focus are key for me. Video is not an issue as I don't use it. And (it had to come up) do you people feel the xs-1 would have image quality that is roughly the same? Marginally better? Way better?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|