How accurate are websites that display the shutter counts on DSLRs?
With curiosity as my motivation, I decided to obtain the shutter count on my 3 year old Nikon D300S. I used two online services. They both displayed the same count: ~28000! Before uploading the RAW photo, I carefully estimated the count at 4000 to 6000. I am amazed at the number. Do these online services reveal accurate information?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|