Ming Thein review of LX7
Lens cap is a problem?
I've always had cameras with lens caps...
It is to protect wonderful lens...
The annoyance with the LX7 lens cap must have something to do with its not falling off and not getting in the way of the power on function. I have had some Olympus Camedia models before where the lens just falls off when it is pushed by the lens.
With the LX7 I just had to alter my routine: Lens cap off before anything else. Just like DSLRs.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%