Custom Brackets Mini-RC?
I got one of these last month and love it. This is the paparazzi-style affair with a bend in it, allowing your right hand clearance between flash and camera so you can easily hit the shutter button when shooting vertical (portrait) ?
Someone asked me if that offset and separation from the lens axis eliminates redeye. And I couldn't tell him. The flash sits slightly forward and about 5 inches to the right of the camera. Does that shift prevent redeye?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO