5DMark III tethered shooting via USB & HDMI- these are the only choices ??
In the studio I shoot tethered to my Mac Book Pro to Lightroom 4x.
My 1D MArk 2N allowed the use of firewire to tether up but my 5DM3 uses a USB.
I have only shot at the mid-RAW size images tethered because I think shooting at the FULL RAW 22mb will slow the transfer considerably during a shoot.
QUESTION: Is there something I am missing as far as increasing transfer time between each shot and file size or am I stuck in CANON technology's drawback.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 26, 2013|
|Mar 27, 2013|
|Mar 28, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%