5DMark III tethered shooting via USB & HDMI- these are the only choices ??
In the studio I shoot tethered to my Mac Book Pro to Lightroom 4x.
My 1D MArk 2N allowed the use of firewire to tether up but my 5DM3 uses a USB.
I have only shot at the mid-RAW size images tethered because I think shooting at the FULL RAW 22mb will slow the transfer considerably during a shoot.
QUESTION: Is there something I am missing as far as increasing transfer time between each shot and file size or am I stuck in CANON technology's drawback.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 26, 2013|
|Mar 27, 2013|
|Mar 28, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%