Camera accessories names

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Questions thread
garrywatson Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: Camera accessories names

The white balloon you are talking about is actually a flash diffuser. It diffuses the light coming from the light source, thereby decreasing its harshness. If you are a new comer, do not use flash as you won’t be able to light up your subject appropriately.

Earlier UV filters were used for protecting your camera lenses from harsh UV rays but these days cameras have inbuilt technology to resist these rays. These days UV filters are used for protecting your lens from dirt and dust. It’s not useful for all; only those who photograph in stormy dusty situations such as nature and wildlife photographers would need them.

-- hide signature --

Garry Watson

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow