Advice regarding Manfrotto MK393-H / MK394-H
I have the Manfrotto 728B, which is a pretty old model now.
It's was replaced by the 7031YB & then again by the 394-H
Ideally I would get the 394-H but its not available in my country (Japan)
How does the 393-H compare? Its much cheaper & has plastic head, so im worried about smooth motion for video work.
The 728B has very nice uniform motion for tilt & pan (or both at once) & this is important to me.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|