Aperture Library will not Import
I do most of my photo imports to Aperture (3.4.3) running on my laptop. (10.7.5) The photos are imported into Projects named after the year and month. Backups of the originals are copied onto a portable external hard drive. At the end of the month, I export the latest Project as a stand alone Library to the portable hard drive and then Import this Library to my desk top computer also running Ap 3.4.3 and 10.7.5.
Just recently, when I do this, Aperture claims it is importing the Library and syncronizing them, but once the process is completed, the new photos and project have not been imported.
Does anyone have any idea why this is occuring and/or how I can correct this problem? This used to work flawlessly.
Thanks in advance!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%