Issues with Pixelflash USB 3.0 reader
Has anyone had any issues with their Pixelflash USB 3.0 card reader conflicting with their USB mouse?
I have a Logitech M505 that has a small wireless USB transmitter. When I plug the Pixelflash USB 3.0 into the latest iMac 27" the mouse goes all sketchy and cuts in and out. It doesn't matter if there is a card in the reader.
Are there any mac drivers to download? I have only been able to find the Windows drivers.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%