Issues with Pixelflash USB 3.0 reader
Has anyone had any issues with their Pixelflash USB 3.0 card reader conflicting with their USB mouse?
I have a Logitech M505 that has a small wireless USB transmitter. When I plug the Pixelflash USB 3.0 into the latest iMac 27" the mouse goes all sketchy and cuts in and out. It doesn't matter if there is a card in the reader.
Are there any mac drivers to download? I have only been able to find the Windows drivers.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|