d7100 and new 80-400 af-s - mated forever?
I got my 80-400mm af-s VR and all that 3 days ago, and the d7100 later the same day. Took them for a few hours of coastal birding yesterday.
They performed very well, and I was very please with the images. However, today I cannot remove the lens. Tried holding it lens down, lens up, all ways. Talked to tech at Precision Camera in Austin tech, but they will not have a tech until after the weekend. I have been able to change lenses with no problems before on this camera, and this lens has been on two cameras before.
Anyone any experience like this? Any ideas?
pbase & dpreview supporter
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4