Manfrotto to Arca Swiss - 732 CY with A3RC1
Those smaller Manfrottos are unfortunately a bit of a dead end street. I think I'm right in thinking that neither the head nor the QR clamp are removeable. In which case there are three ways of doing it.
1. Get a cheap Arca-Swiss clamp from eBay and attach the clamp to your manfrotto QR plate.
Although cheap, I wouldn't recommend this. It would probably require some sort of butchering of your Manfrotto plate and the additional connection between camera and tripod would probably undo any benefit in stability of the L bracket.
2. Although the head is not removable, the centre column is. You could replace the centre column with some metal tubing and use some epoxy resin to attach a threaded bolt. See this site for more detailed instructions. You will then need to buy an Arca-Swiss compatible head.
3. Sell your tripod and buy a new, Arca-Swiss compatible tripod/head, but spend a little more next time.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!