Canon EOS utility crashing w/ 7D
I'm trying to connect my new 7D to my mac for tethered shooting with the EOS utility, but it's crashing with an "Out of memory" error when I click the "Camera settings/Remote shooting" link.
I'm currently on Snow leopard version 10.6.8, and the camera is on firmware version 2.0.3.
I'm pretty sure the issue is that I have an old version of EOS utility: 2.9.1 - I've read that you need a higher version to work with the new firmware.
However, I've downloaded the updater for EOS utility (eu2.12.3x.updater.dmg.zip), and it doesn't seem to work - the application simply shuts down without any error message immediately after starting. No error message is shown.
Any ideas would be appreciated!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%