Pana GX1 Shutter Count

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Eduardo Regular Member • Posts: 323
Pana GX1 Shutter Count

Someone posted the liink to the GH3 service manual (http://elektrotanya.com/panasonic_dmc-gx1k_p_e_g_series.pdf/download.html)

and at the same site I also found the GX1 and GF3 service manuals.

On these manuals are the instructions to enter service mode, and then one can toggle the display to "camera info", where the shutter count is.

The instructions for GX1, cut from the manual are:

"How to display

The error code can be displayed by ordering the following procedure:

Preparation

Attach the fully charged Battery, and insert the SD memory card.

Step 1. The temporary cancellation of “INITIAL SETTINGS”:

While keep pressing [ DISP. ], [ AF/AE LOCK ] and “[ RIGHT ] of Cursor buttons” simultaneously, turn the Power on.

Step 2. Execute the error code display mode:

Press [ MENU/SET ], “[ LEFT ] of Cursor buttons” and [ AF/AE LOCK ] simultaneously with the step 1 condition.

The display is changed as shown below when the above buttons are pressed simultaneously.

Normal display → Error code display → Camera information display → Normal display → .....

Step 3. How to exit from Error Code display mode:

Simply, turn the power off. (Since Error Code display mode is executed under the condition of temporary cancellation of

“INITIAL SETTINGS”, it wake up with normal condition when turn off the power.)"

Sorry if everybody already knew about, I didn´t and since my GX1 was bought second hand, I wanted to know the shutter count.

Best Regards
Eduardo

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow