Downloaded vs Boxed?
I suppose a lot depends on what you are really comfortable doing. If you purchase a boxed version, in most cases it will not be the most recent update. That means that as soon as you install it you'll be prompted to update. In the case of Lightroom that will require the download and installation of a complete new program anyway. Updates to Lightroom do not change the installation that you already have.
I have purchased boxed versions of Lightroom, but the only thing I have use of the box is the serial number. I have yet to ever use the disk to install Lightroom. You can always download copies from the Internet. So all you really need is your serial number.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%