Joe Farace testing MX-1 for Shutterbug Magazine
Don't know if this has been posted already, but I found this tumblr site where a guy named Joe Farace is testing the MX-1 for Shutterbug magazine:
http://faracepictureaday.tumblr.com/ Scroll down for the MX-1 pics dating March 7 and older.
I think Mr.Joe downgraded the originals too much, bc I can see a lot of jagged pixels in the top window of the first 'Handheld Night Snap' shot for instance.
So can we conclude anything from the quality of these photos?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%