Wedding Wire scam
They are asking a lot of money. I think I paid $750 for the year. I compared the hits I got from them with my other referral websites, at $150 a year. I was getting maybe 3 or 4 hits a month from them, and 30-40 with the others. Decided it was a waste of money.
I got a call from them and told them why I did not want to sign up for another year.
The follow 2-3 months I saw a tremdous increase in hits, but the stats showed they were coming from return sources.. In other words someone was clicking on my website link and not on my website very long It was not from new sources..
I think this policy goes on with buying ciick for ads in a lot of the referrals, like google, FB... And why not, that's how they make their money... Be careful and not stupid.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%