Can 600ex work with 580ex?
Great. If I can sell 580EX II at similar price, I will sell it.
I sold my 580's on e-bay. I got $390 for one of them and $350 for the other one. That was about 6 months ago. I don't know what they are fetching now. With that money and the $240 or so that a PW TT5 radio would have cost, I figured it was close enough to a wash that I went with the Canon’s. Canon had tehir $50 rebate going on then as well.
Good luck. I am sure you will be happy with the Canon's if you decide to go that route.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4