PSA: Kirara >>> Handbrake
I spent some time searching for alternatives to handbrake and I found Kirara.
The main benefit is that you can direct stream copy the video. You cannot do this in Handbrake.
You can also use Nero AAC for audio, while handbrake makes you use inferior audio encoders.
Kirara appears just as fast and just as stable so far.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO