ACDSee Pro 6

Started Mar 3, 2013 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Gary-West Sussex Contributing Member • Posts: 698
ACDSee Pro 6

I have been using the ACDSee range for more than 5 years and it forms the backbone of my photographic processing.

A great package at a good price to meet the photographers needs. A previous user posted concern at splitting EDIT and DEVELOP functions - I only use the develop function (except for preparing images for the internet when the BATCH EDIT option is really useful to resize and add a Text watermark). I cannot see the need to use both EDIT and DEVELOP routinely to refine photographs. Also you do not need to save a version when moving from DEVELOP to EDIT mode but you do if you use the tools the other way round (ie EDIT to DEVELOP).

The user tools are extremely quick and easy to understand (unlike using layers) and are completely non-destructive. Another great feature is the ability to syc the database with an external drive. This is a really fast way of backing up all your pictures since only changes are sync'd.

I would recommend this product to anyone from beginners to seasoned photographers.......

ACDSee Pro 5
Professional Image Editor • Standalone application
Announced: Sep 30, 2011
Gary-West Sussex's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow