I have had the 7i and the A2 was the logic trade up...
It had more bells and whistles and it was faster but...
images are more noisy out of the box
advantages, better jpegs, less need for RAW
Keeps the ergonomics which were and are good. Still Love the tilting evf
Lens is very nice.
Everything now a bit outdated, but still a capable camera.
Still no match for a dslr when it moves fast...
Focussing was faster but less acurate
|Ivo Verhaar's score||
|Average community score||
|See all 60 reviews »|
bad for good for
|Kids / pets||
|Action / sports||
|Landscapes / scenery||
|Low light (without flash)||
|Flash photography (social)||
|Studio / still life||
= community average
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%