Glidecam HD-2000 for D800?
I bought one for my D800. I put it together, but I haven't balanced it yet. I'll give myself a good 10-20 hours of practice of videos before the actual assignment.
The quick release isn't that quick. After reading reviews recommending it, I added one of these since it matches my tripod: http://www.adorama.com/BG394.html I haven't gotten it into a position yet where it doesn't twist slightly.
My video project isn't until next month. If you set it up with a 14-24 2.8, I'd love to know your settings.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%