Canon 6D wifi transfer speed
What transfer speeds are you typically seeing when copying images from the 6D to a PC connected to the LAN via cable?
I'm getting around 2 MB/sec, which means a raw file will transfer in 12-13 sec. A little bit too slow for my taste... I do however love the wifi connectivity as I don't have to use a card reader and the card stays in the 6D all the time.
I'm using a DIR-655 router and it reports the 6D has a link speed of around 65Mbit.
Is it the router to blame or is the 6D not capable of pushing more MB/sec?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%