Canon Selphy cp810, bad colors!
Yesterday I bought Canon Selphy cp810. So far I am pretty unhappy with printing colors, especiallly with skin tones (people faces), they look greyish, pale. On my monitor they have natural warmth and flush. I am using Canon 5d, printing from Digital Photo Professional and Photoshop CS3, raw or jpeg, same results. I installed printer driver and also tried Selphy-CP720-OK.icc, color profile that i found on internet, now results are even worse!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|