Hot Spot Corrections
The first shot in it's original form doesn't look to bad to me and you've made a good job of the edit.
The second shot has been edited well too but the hotspot on the guys hand are drawing the eye away from the subjects face a little.
You know I totally missed that. I was so focused on toning down the forehead area I didn't catch the hands.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO