LR3/4 + Silkypix = ok or + PSE 11 = better?
I have Lightroom 3.6 (will most likely upgrade to LR4 in the next couple of months) and the full version of silkypix 5. I have an older version of cs2 but am thinking that I'd like to upgrade. CS6 is more than a months rent in cost... therefore out of the picture. I have seen adverts for corel paint and serif photos but have never really used these. My memorys of paintshop pro from school are not good!
I am looking at maybe pse 11 to fill in any tools missing from the combined software, but wondered if anyone else uses something different and affordable or whether PSE 11 is the best option at the moment? Basically looking for a "photoshop CS" alternative that is affordable but effective with photoediting.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%