K-30 manual mode question.
I have the K -30 and the kit lens, I also have a couple of old manual focus lenses with built in aperture rings. (I can get exact models of it makes a difference) when I have the kit lens on I get full manual control of iso, shutter speed, and aperture. When I use an old lens the camera will only go into A mode, even if I select T or M it still says 'A'.
So i can select the aperture and the iso but not the shutter speed. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong, is there a setting I can change in the menus to get full control back?
Thanks, Jo Jo.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%