Ricoh RDC-5300 review
In Bright Light the Camera produces rich colors that stand comparison with the best. Macro is excellent.
Using AA size cells means that wherever you are in the world you should always be able to find cells to power it.
NiMh cells have a good life.
Build quality is higher than most.
Poor in low light conditions I rate ASA at 50 or less although there is a low light setting that helps a bit and external flash can supplement the built in unit. Simplistic controls.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|