Kyocera Finecam 3300 / Yashica Finecam 3300 review
Color and contrast of most pictures are good. Also the whitebalance automatic does a good job (you can also use a manual preset).
This camera has a little soft focus. I think the interal image processing software doesn't sharpen the pictures. Batterylife of the supplied LION accu is fair (about 100 pictures mixed with playback).
The menus are very simple to use, and the camera has a modelock feature.
The cameras has no optical viewfinder, so you must always use the LCD.
Charger and powersupply are included (also an usb compactflash reader).
I bought this camera for about 500 EUR, for this price I'm almost satisfied.
Autofocus works bad under low light conditions (no AF assist light).
Flash pictures taken in a short distance are often overexposed.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 12, 2001|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%